If you love beauty boxes, you’re going to want to know all about the brand new OK! Beauty Edit Subscription Box which launched this week. The beauty community is saturated with beauty box services, and the OK! Beauty Edit is the latest subscription service to launch.
OK! Beauty Edit Subscription Box November 2020
Every month you’ll receive a box filled with a minimum of five deluxe sample or travel sized products from premium and trusted skincare, make-up, hair and body beauty brands. So how much is the OK! Beauty Edit monthly fee?
- It’s £15 per month and auto-renews each month
- It’s £42 for a three-month subscription (£14 per month)
- It’s £78 for a six-month subscription (£13 per month)
What’s included within the OK! Beauty Edit Subscription Box November 2020 edit? OK! reveal the products inside their box, which is better than the likes of Glossybox and Birchbox which offer different products box to box:
- Percy & Reed Eau My Goodness Perfectly Wonder Balm hair primer tube (150ml full size) worth £27.00
- Dr.PawPaw Outrageous Orange Lip Balm (25ml full size) worth £6.95
- Barry M Crystal Rock nail polish (either emerald green, red jasper, masquerade or white moonstone) (10ml) worth £3.99
- Balance Me Vitamin C Repair Serum (7ml) worth £11.00
- Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment (5ml) worth £10.00
- Parfums de Marly Delina female fragrance (1.5ml) worth £3.80
- Parfums de Marly Pegasus Exclusif male fragrance (1.5ml) worth £2.40
For the first month, I think the OK! Beauty Edit Subscription Box November 2020 is pretty good! Especially as one of the products is worth nearly double the price of the box alone. I like that OK! have been honest from the start and said the box will include samples and full sizes.
I’d like to think a brand like OK! would offer decent products and values each month. It’ll be interesting to see what’s inside future boxes, and I’ll be sure to let you know once new boxes launch.