Samantha March has announced her latest collaboration; the OFRA x Samantha March Life’s A Draft Mini Mix Palette.
Last year, Samantha teamed up with OFRA to create the OFRA x Samantha March Collection which included three face products and also a lip duo. Well, the original collaboration proved to be so successful, they’ve now announced round two!
The OFRA x Samantha March Life’s A Draft Mini Mix Palette is launching on March 29th at 1pm EST on the OFRA website. This collection is different to the first round of the collab, as that was all about individual products, whereas this new ‘Belongs To’ collection is a full face and eye palette.
Samantha has created very own Mini Mix Palette, which are palettes containing both eyeshadows and face powders all in one. Samantha’s Life’s a Draft Mini Mix Palette is a beautiful lilac colour, and the PR box has been created to look like a diary with a ‘belongs to’ section inside the front cover which is cute.
Samantha March is a writer, with eight self-published novels, so Samantha was able to lean into the whole book theme with her collaborations, so she can really mix books with beauty.
The OFRA x Samantha March Life’s A Draft Mini Mix Palette contains eight powder eyeshadows, one blusher, one highlighter and one bronzer. Samantha created a purple themed palette as she loves purples, and it’s a beautiful cool toned palette with both matte and shimmer shadows.
Samantha wanted to create a true purple palette as most ‘purple’ palettes are neutral palettes with pops of purple, whereas this palette is very much a purple themed palette. She wanted it to be wearable purple too, with a sprinkling of bold.
The shades inside the OFRA x Samantha March Life’s A Draft Mini Mix Palette are;
- 09 – light cool pink mauve matte eyeshadow
- Ram – dusty violet berry matte eyeshadow
- Honors – pink lavender duochrome with a blue shift eyeshadow
- Peace – mauve brown matte eyeshadow
- Maya – rosy bronze shimmer eyeshadow
- Cherry – pink terracotta matte eyeshadow
- 23 – greige mauve matte eyeshadow
- Ink – metallic violet magenta eyeshadow
- Six – warm deep rose shimmer blush from the Chick Lit Blush Duo
- Dream Chaser – all new pink champagne highlighter with neutral undertones
- Kee – matte light neutral mocha bronzer from the River Bronzer Duo
The OFRA x Samantha March Life’s A Draft Mini Mix Palette is such a pretty palette, and it’s refreshing to see a palette which is a fully cool toned palette, as brands tend to shy away from creating an all cool toned palette.
In addition to the eye and face palette, there’s also three lip products within the collection too;
- Queen – a shimmering peachy copper nude gloss
- Millie – the OG fave shimmering lip gloss with a pearl iridescent shimmer
- Peony – a shimmering pink rose gloss
If you like the look of the products within this collection in collaboration with Samantha March. This collection launches Monday 29th of March right here.