NYX has today launched a whole host of new complexion products, including the new NYX Total Control Pro Drop Foundation. This foundation is a new, revamped version of their original Drop Foundation, and the claims are impressive…
NYX Total Control Pro Drop Foundation
“Drop after drop – you’re in control! Introducing NYX Professional Makeup Total Control Pro Drop Foundation. This lightweight foundation gives skin a natural, skin-true finish. Build your coverage from sheer to full using the easy-to-use pro dropper. More drops = more coverage!
No parabens. No sulfates. No mineral oil. No preservatives. 100% vegan. 100% your skin. Featuring a vegan formula with no animal-derived ingredients or by-products, all NYX Professional Makeup products are proudly cruelty-free and PETA certified.”
The NYX Total Control Pro Drop Foundation is $14, and currently is exclusive to ULTA. It’s available in a total of 30 shades, which is the exact same amount of shades in the original version of the foundation. The packaging is also identical, with a frosted clear glass bottle and a glass pipette delivery system.
- Lightweight foundation with skin-true coverage
- Gives skin a natural, healthy-looking finish
- Minimizing the appearance of imperfections and keeping skin hydrated
- Apply with the Total Control Foundation Brush to clean, primed skin.
- Pro tip: Use Total Control Hue Shifters to create your perfect skin-matched shade in a drop! Then use Total Control Pro Illuminator to add an extra glow.
The original version of this liquid foundation was designed to give you velvety matte finish to the skin, whereas the new NYX Total Control Pro Drop Foundation is more about a natural glow. I don’t know if this version will be replacing the original version completely, or if it’s just a new addition to the range, but it’s available right now.