Weird name, but the NYX Thick It Stick It Thickening Brow Mascara has launched as the latest addition to the NYX brow collection. I have to admit, tinted brow gels don’t get me excited (I love my Benefit Gimme Brow), but this one is a little different in that it features tinted plant-origin fibers…
“New vegan brow mascara in 8 high-impact shades to tint, tame, and thicken all brow types with a natural finish that lasts 16 hours. Ultra-buildable, tinted plant-origin fibers take brows to the next level with each layer. upgrade your brows from thick to thicker to thickest!
One-and-done brow mascara that instantly styles and thickens with mess-resistant, easy to use, precise application. Natural-finish shades and hair-like fibers step up your brow game with a flake, smudge, and transfer resistant formula so you can set it and forget it!“
- Stick it to ’em using NYX Professional Makeup’s 1st tinted, vegan eyebrow gel
- This thickening brow mascara is enriched with plant origin fibers
- Tints, tames, and thickens, for 16-hour wear
- Ultra-buildable, mess resistant formula makes for a one-and-done experience
- Flake, smudge, and transfer resistant brows in 8 inclusive shades
- Features tapered brush for easy application
- Vegan (no animal-derived ingredient or by-products)
- Cruelty free
The NYX Thick It Stick It Thickening Brow Mascara is available in eight different shades, and is housed within a plastic tube with a bright pink lid. It’s a typical brow gel in that it has a mascara brush type wand.
It’s the first ever vegan NYX tinted brow gel, and claims to tint, tame and thicken for up to 16 hours of wear time. With a buildable, mess-resistant formula which doesn’t flake, smudge or transfer during the day.
The eight shades of the NYX Thick It Stick It Thickening Brow Mascara are;
- Taupe 01
- Cool Blonde 02
- Auburn 03
- Rich Auburn 04
- Cool Ash Brown 05
- Brunette 06
- Espresso 07
- Black 08
If you’ve been looking for a vegan tinted brow gel, this new launch from NYX might be worth a try, especially if it lasts for as long as it claims, with no transferring, and it’s available right now.