NYX have launched a brand new addition to their Ultimate Shadow Palette collection. The NYX Festival Ultimate Shadow Palette has launched as part of the NYX summer collection, and is launching alongside their brand new Tetris collaboration too. Keep on reading to find out more…..
“Shocking brights meet electric metals in 16 high pigment shades.”
NYX now have 13 different palettes within their Ultimate Shadow Palette collection. Each of the palettes contains sixteen small eyeshadow pans, in a mixture of finishes.
This NYX Festival Ultimate Shadow Palette looks really beautiful, and is so bright and perfect for festival inspired makeup looks. This palette contains eleven mattes, four shimmers and one duochrome shade.
- How to create Neon Nights:
- Step 1: Contour eye crease with bright pink eyeshadow
- Step 2: Carve floating winged liner shape on eye using bright fuchsia eyeshadow
- Step 3: Accent inner eye corner with bright coral eyeshadow
- Step 4: Finish with a pop of highlight using a light shimmer shadow
Some of the matte shades within the palette have a palm tree embossed detail into them, which is something NYX hasn’t done before with their Ultimate Shadow Palette collection.