NYX have launched their holiday 2020 collection, and it’s a beautiful, colourful collection featuring the NYX Diamonds & Ice Please Advent Calendar, and it looks amazing.
Every year NYX tends to launch multiple advent calendars, with one being usually themed around lip products, but the NYX Diamonds & Ice Please Advent Calendar is their larger, more luxurious offering.
The NYX Diamonds & Ice Please Advent Calendar is housed in a bright pink cardboard design calendar, with perforated doors revealing each of the products. It is a 24 day calendar, and NYX call it their 24 Day Holiday Countdown and it’s priced at $55 which I don’t think is too bad for 24 NYX products.
The design of the NYX Diamonds & Ice Please Advent Calendar will be a little too garish for some people. The inside is covered in pictures of diamonds, glitzy champagne glasses, a boom box, lips and money which is all a bit random, but NYX like to keep it unique.
“Introducing our iced-out 24-day holiday countdown! Featuring 24 of our iconic best-sellers in mini and full sizes.
Why wait for your gifts when you can have one every day of the holidays? From gloss to mascara, collect our pro-grade products throughout the month and add them to your routine. Let the color countdown to iced-out beauty begin.“
NYX Diamonds & Ice Please Advent Calendar Contents Reveal:
- NYX HD Pressed Finishing Powder
- NYX #ThisIsEverything Lip Scrub
- NYX Pore Filler Primer
- NYX Born To Glow Liquid Illuminator x 2 – one in a light pink, and one in a bronze
- NYX HD Eyeshadow Primer
- NYX #ThisIsEverything Lip Caring Balm
- NYX Individual Eyeshadows x 6 – these look to be foil or glitter finishes
- NYX Butter Lip Gloss x 3 – one pink, one peach and one nude
- NYX Matte Lipsticks x 4 – one berry, one red, one plum and one pink
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream x 2 – one pink and one berry
- NYX #ThisIsEverything Lip Oil x 2 – one light pink and one pink
I like that this advent calendar features a mix of both full sizes and deluxe miniature sizes, and that it offers both existing favourites and some brand new products too. You have some base products, lip products, eye products and cheek products, giving you a great mix throughout the month of December, and it’s available right now.