There are two NYX Advent Calendars to choose from this year, with there being the NYX 12 Day Holiday Countdown Advent Calendar 2022, and also the NYX 24 Day Holiday Countdown Advent Calendar 2022, if you prefer a full Advent calendar to open. If you’d like to find out more about this calendar, keep on reading…
What Is The NYX 12 Day Holiday Countdown Advent Calendar 2022?
The NYX 12 Day Holiday Countdown Advent Calendar 2022 is a twelve-day advent calendar, with a cardboard design, and a red color on the front.
The design is almost identical to the 24-day NYX Advent Calendar, with the interior featuring an image of a flip phone, candy canes, a sports car, gold chains, stilettos and jewelry. The design is very similar to last year’s, but with different colors.
“12 days of sugar coated artistry! Celebrate the holiday cheer with pro artistry and serve a festively fierce attitude this season. 12 fan-favorite products! Everything you need to be at the top of the baddie list. “
What’s Inside The NYX 12 Day Holiday Countdown Advent Calendar 2022?
- Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream – Abu Dhabi
- Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream- Cannes
- Nyx Butter Gloss – Crème Brulee
- Nyx Butter Gloss – Tiramisu
- Nyx Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator – Gleam
- Nyx Hd Eyeshadow Base
- Nyx Hd Finishing Powder – Translucent
- Nyx Matte Finish Setting Spray Mini
- Nyx Dewy Finish Setting Spray Mini
- Nyx Hot Singles Eyeshadow – Sleigh Bells
- Nyx Hot Singles Eyeshadow – Peppermint Shimmer
- NYX Hot Singles Eyeshadow – GINGERBREAD HOUSE
Inside the NYX 12 Day Holiday Countdown Advent Calendar 2022, you’re getting a mix of solo eyeshadows, setting powder, dewy setting spray, matte setting spray, liquid highlighter, eyeshadow primer, lip glosses and matte liquid lipstick, and is available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!