It’s been a while since we saw Nudestix launch one of their tin sets, but the Nudestix Euphoric Nudes Festival Palette has been revealed as their latest launch, with the upcoming festival season in mind. Keep on reading to find out more…
“NUDESTIX’s limited edition Euphoric Nudes 7-Piece Festival Palette is inspired by the euphoria of festival season and celebration for life full of nude gold, glam and glitter. This collection of festive faves has nudes and glistening golds for face, eyes, cheeks and lips.“
All of the Nudestix tin sets offer amazing value for money, which is why they always sell out so quickly, and this latest set is no different.
Inside the Nudestix Euphoric Nudes Festival Palette, there are the following products and shades;
- Magnetic Luminous Eye Color in Dewwap (luminous, nude champagne-gold)
- Magnetic Luminous Eye Color in Angel (luminous, nude rose-gold)
- Magnetic Luminous Eye Color in Copper Foil (luminous, nude copper-gold)
- Magnetic Luminous Eye Color in Rustic Grotto (luminous, nude burgundy-gold)
- Magnetic Matte Lip Color in Boho (matte, 1960’s tan-nude)
- Lip Glace in Labadi (glossy, nude rose-gold shimmer)
- Nudies Glow in Euphorix (highlighter, nude rose-gold sequins)
This particular set comes with the usual flat, rectangular metal tin, and contains seven different Nudestix products for the face, eyes, lips and cheeks in complimentary tones.
You’re getting four shades of their amazing cream eyeshadow sticks, which I personally love so much.
They’re so creamy and last all day, and are one of my favourite cream shadow stick formulas.
As well as the four shadow sticks, the Nudestix Euphoric Nudes Festival Palette also contains a shade of their new Magnetic Lip Colors, a lip gloss and also a cream highlighter stick, all of which are housed within a tin with artwork designed by Jessica Gorlicky, and it’s available right now.