The No7 Wizard of Oz 12 Days in Emerald City Beauty Calendar has launched today as the newest advent calendar offering from Boots, and it’s one of the most random beauty collaborations to date. Boots No7 have collaborated with the Wizard of Oz for a whole collection, and it feels so random and unlike No7 as a brand.
The No7 Wizard of Oz 12 Days in Emerald City Beauty Calendar is £40, and features twelve No7 beauty gifts within a cardboard, Wizard of Oz themed calendar. If you loved The Wizard of Oz, I think you’ll like the calendar.
This No7 Wizard of Oz 12 Days in Emerald City Beauty Calendar has a gold and green colour theme just like the rest of the collection, and this calendar opens up to reveal an Emerald City skyline, with the doors featuring in the bottom section of the calendar.
“Treat yourself or a special person early with a gift to help countdown to the festive season, our 12 day countdown beauty advent calendar. 12 Days in EMERALD CITY™ Countdown with THE WIZARD OF OZ™ inspired collection of cosmetics treats.
Bringing together No7 and THE WIZARD OF OZ™ our special limited edition cosmetics collection. Inspired by some of the most iconic characters, scenes and moments from this classic. Follow the YELLOW BRICK ROAD™ to discover EMERALD CITY™ greens, RUBY SLIPPERS™ reds and TIN MAN™ silvers.“
What’s included within the No7 Wizard of Oz 12 Days in Emerald City Beauty Calendar, well let me tell you…
- No7 Eye Shadow Pot COWARDLY LION™ Gold 2.4 g Net wt. 0.08 Oz.
- No7 Eye Liner CYCLONE Black 0.2 g Net wt. 0.007 Oz
- No7 Lipstick DOROTHY™ Red 3.3 g Net wt. 0.11 Oz
- No7 Lip Glaze MUNCHKIN Pink 3.3 ml 0.11 US Fl. Oz.
- No7 Lip Glaze RUBY SLIPPERS™ Red 3.3 ml 0.11 US Fl. Oz.
- No7 RUBY SLIPPERS™ Mini Eye Palette 4.8 g Net wt. 0.16 Oz.
- No7 Lip Liner RUBY SLIPPERS™ Red 0.17 g Net wt. 0.006 Oz.
- No7 YELLOW BRICK ROAD™ Mini Highlighting Palette 15 g e Net wt. 0.52 Oz
- No7 Limited Edition Double Ended Eye Brush & Highlighter Brush
- No7 TIN MAN™ Silver Mirror
- Cosmetics Sponge RUBY SLIPPERS™ Red Sponge
I think £40 is expensive for this calendar, as you’re getting a mirror, a beauty sponge, and makeup brush, meaning there’s only nine makeup products within the calendar.
It hasn’t been promoted by Boots as having a specific value, like they did with their main No7 calendar, so it’s hard to know if the contents are worth the value, but if you love the Wizard of Oz, this calendar is available right now.