Boots launched their advent calendar this week, and it’s very much nearly sold out. So Boots have created the No7 The Joy Of Missing Out Bundle as a great value collection of No7 beauty treats for those who have potentially missed out on the advent calendar.
No7 The Joy Of Missing Out Bundle
The No7 The Joy Of Missing Out Bundle is £45, however the products within the bundle are worth £161 which is incredible value for money, just like the advent calendar.
This bundle features thirteen products, so you could easily use this bundle to create your own twelve days of Christmas advent calendar which would be a really fun idea – plus everything is full size which is even better.
“Missed out on this year’s No7 beauty calendar? Don’t fret, we’ve got the next best thing!
The Joy Of Missing Out Bundle, worth £161 but yours for just £45, has been curated to include all your No7 skincare and cosmetics favourites. Stocked with 13 full size must-have beauty heroes, you won’t feel like you’ve missed out at all.“
The fabulous No7 The Joy Of Missing Out Bundle features the following full sized No7 products;
- No7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED serum 30ml
- No7 Instant Results Nourishing Hydration Mask 100ml
- No7 Serum Activating Pads 60s
- No7 Extreme Length Mascara Black 7ml
- No7 CUSTOM BLEND Highlighting Drops Rose Gold
- No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick – Honey Bloom
- No7 Instant Illusions Airbrush Away primer 30ml
- No7 Biodegradeable Cleansing Wipes 30s
- No7 Gel Finish Nail Colour Pink Mocha 10ml
- No7 Precision Lips Pencil Nude 3g
- No7 Radiant Results Revitalising Micellar Cleansing Water 200ml
- No7 Foundation Brush
- No7 Radiant Results Revitalising Daily Face Polish 100ml
Just like the advent calendar, the No7 The Joy Of Missing Out Bundle will undoubtedly sell out quickly, and you can find it on the Boots website right here, should you wish to pick it up.
All images belong to No7.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!