If you’re a fan of the No7 Lift & Luminate collection, you’re going to want to know all about the new No7 Lift and Luminate Primer. No7 have quite a few different makeup primers now; Airbrush Away, Airbrush Away Pore Minimising, Airbrush Away Colour Balancing, Airbrush Away Radiance Boosting and now the No7 Lift and Luminate Primer. If you want to know all about the newest addition to the primer collection, keep on reading.
No7 Lift and Luminate Primer
- Used with your foundation, this primer, enriched with Sodium Hyaluronate and Niacinamide, is proven to make skin look lifted, firmer and reduce the appearance of fine lines overtime
- Skin looks brighter and more even with a dewy, healthy glow
- Wear regularly with your L&L foundation for firmer, plumper and brighter looking skin.
- After cleansing, smooth over moisturized skin
- Allow product to absorb before applying foundation
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Niacinamide, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Butylene glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Sodium hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium hydroxide, Iris florentina root extract, Tocopherol, CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron oxides).
The No7 Lift and Luminate Primer is £16.50 and contains 30ml, within a metallic plastic tube just like the rest of the primers in the range. The tube has a silver to blue ombré design, and the blue matches the blue across the whole Lift & Luminate collection. No7 usually have really detailed descriptions for their new products, but the No7 Lift and Luminate Primer has a very brief description which is very unlike the brand.
Reading the claims, it doesn’t sound like this primer offers anything special compared to their other primers, except it contains Sodium Hyaluronate and Niacinamide. I do rate the No7 primers, and love their original Airbrush Away primer, but if you are interested, the No7 Lift and Luminate Primer is available right now.