Whenever Boots launch a special edition bundle for their No7 range, it always sells out quickly, and the new No7 Beauty Vault is bound to do the same considering how amazing it is.
The No7 Beauty Vault launched today for general sale, but it was on a pre-sale waiting list beforehand, so now everyone can get their hands on it right here…
No7 Beauty Vault
The No7 Beauty Vault is £32 via the Boots website, however the contents inside are worth over £130, meaning you get a saving of £98 if you were to purchase the products individually which is fantastic.
The products included within the No7 Beauty Vault are described as being an amazing collection of No7 favourites from luxurious skincare to gorgeous makeup treats worth a staggering £130.
Inside the vault, you’ll find the following products;
- No7 Matte Liquid Lips 4ml – Captivate or Inspire
- No7 Dramatic Lift Mascara 4ml – Black
- No7 Stay Perfect Amazing Eyes Pencil 1g – Black
- No7 Radiant Results Revitalising Cleansing Wipes – 30
- No7 Radiant Results Purify Clay Cleanser 150ml
- No7 Early Defence GLOW ACTIVATING Serum 30ml
- No7 Youthful Eye Serum 15ml
- No7 Radiant Results Revitalising Micellar Cleansing Water 200ml
- No7 Instant Results Nourishing Hydration Mask 100ml
- No7 CUSTOM BLEND Highlighting Drops Voupon* (this collection contains a voupon which enables you to claim one No7 CUSTOM BLEND Highlighting Drops in your chosen shade from a Boots store.)
It’s great that the No7 Beauty Vault contains both full sized products, but also some miniature travel sizes too, all in a cute and colourful presentation box. It also contains a great selection of makeup and skincare products too, with some newer No7 launches, and some bestsellers.
All images belong to No7.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!