Sheet masks can be really expensive, and for something you only wear for ten to fifteen minutes, it can feel wasteful.
The Nivea Q10c Plus Anti-Wrinkle and Energy 10 Minute Sheet Mask is one of two new sheet masks from Nivea, and priced at just £3.99 each, they’re quite affordable too.
If you’d like to find out more about the new Nivea Q10c Plus Anti-Wrinkle and Energy 10 Minute Sheet Mask, keep on reading..
Nivea Q10c Plus Anti-Wrinkle and Energy 10 Minute Sheet Mask
- With Q10 and Vitamin C
- 10 minute sheet mask
- biodegradable fibre mask
- super soft sheet mask that’s easy to fit
- smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
- instantly reduces the signs of fatigue
- provides instant hydration
- for skin that feels refreshed, energised and noticeably smoother
- Unfold the mask. Apply the white tissue to skin ensuring the blue protective film is facing outwards. Smooth down the mask to ensure contact with the skin.
- Gently remove the blue protective film and adjust the mask contours to the face.
- Relax and leave on for 10 minutes while the mask provides intensive moisture and energy.
- To remove the mask, slowly peel it o from the edges. Gently massage any excess serum into the skin, or use a cotton pad to remove. For an extra treat, massage excess serum into neck and décolleté.
If you don’t like the sound of the Nivea Q10c Plus Anti-Wrinkle and Energy 10 Minute Sheet Mask, there’s also the Nivea Q10c Plus Anti-Wrinkle and Firming 10 Minute Sheet Mask too, both of which are £3.99 each and available via Superdrug and Boots.
I really like the shapes of the cut out spaces within the mask, as there’s a special triangle cut-out shape for the nose.
Normally with sheet masks, there’s two tiny spaces for your nostrils but it doesn’t sit flush against the nose so your nose doesn’t get the treatment, but this mask has been designed in a way that it does fit the nose well, and the mouth and eyes holes look like decent sizes too.
Although £3.99 is affordable, it’s currently on a half price deal at Superdrug so £1.99 is even better for such a saturated sheet mask.
All images belong to Nivea.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!