Nivea Lip Balms are such a classic, and they started 2020 with the launch of the Nivea Super Soft Lips Caring Lip Scrubs, and now comes the Nivea Pop Ball Lip Balm collection.
Everyone loves the EOS lip balms, thanks to their rounded ball shape which makes lip balm application quick and easy, especially on the go. Now Nivea have created their own version of a ball shaped lip balm, and in two different versions too.
Nivea Pop Ball Lip Balms
- Smooth texture instantly melts into your lips
- Keeps your lips moisturized for 24h – For noticeably soft and smooth lips
- Enjoy the fruity aroma of raspberry and red apple
- Leaves a delicate gloss on your lips
- With naturally derived ingredients
Nivea Pop Ball Lip Balm – Pink Watermelon & Pomegranate £3.99
Nivea Pop Ball Lip Balm – Raspberry & Red Apple £3.99
Both version of the Nivea Pop Ball Lip Balm have rounded packaging, with lids that unscrew to reveal the rounded balm – just like the EOS balms.
They're designed to add hydration to the lips, as well as a subtle shine. I'm not sure if they add any colour to the lips, as there's no mention of a tint, but they look like fun little lip balms and both scents sound amazing too.