Many brands are creating DIY advent calendars this year, and the Nivea Do It Yourself Advent Calendar 2021 is an offering for the guys, with a box of grooming treats, which you can use to create your very own, perfect advent calendar.
It’s great to see some male themed advent calendars this year, and the Nivea Do It Yourself Advent Calendar 2021 is a Mainland Europe exclusive right now, which is a shame, as I imagine it’d be popular in the US and UK too. Nivea has a football advent calendar this year too, but let’s take a look at this DIY version.
Just like the DIY Catrice Calendar, this calendar allows you to make the calendar yourself, by placing each product inside a paper bag, and then sealing it with one of the numbered stickers. It’d be a great idea for your boyfriend, husband, father or even your friend, to give them their own custom advent calendar.
So, what’s inside the Nivea Do It Yourself Advent Calendar 2021?
- Nivea Creme Dose Limited Edition 30ml
- NIVEA BODY LOTION FOR MEN 250ML
- NIVEA Men Care Shower Fresh Ocean
- NIVEA Strong Power Shampoo 250ML
- NIVEA Men Deodorant Spray Dry Impact
- NIVEA Men Protect + Care Shaving Foam
- NIVEA Men Sensitive Shaving Foam
- NIVEA Men Deo Roll-on Black + White
- NIVEA Volume Care Hairspray
- NIVEA Men Care Shower Protect & Care
- NIVEA Men Creme 30ml
- NIVEA Hand Tube Mini Intensive
- NIVEA LABELLO SUN SPF30 BLISTER 5.5ML
- NIVEA Labello Men active 5.5ML
- NIVEA Men Deodorant Spray Dry Active Mini
- NIVEA SUN Protection & Care Sun
- Nivea Men Craft Stylers Natural Look
- Nivea Men Active Energy Facial Care
- NIVEA MEN SENSITIVE FACIAL CARE
- Nivea Men Active Energy After Shave Balm
- Nivea Men Active Energy Wash Gel 100ml
- Nivea Men Care Shower Active Energy
- NIVEA Men Fascia Ball
- NIVEA Men Toiletry Bag
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!