Niche Beauty do some of the best gift with purchase deals, and the Niche Beauty The Hair Essentials Bag GWP is their latest offering.
If you’re planning on doing a Niche Beauty order, now’s the time to do it, as this amazing bundle can be yours for absolutely free. Keep on reading to find out now…
The Niche Beauty The Hair Essentials Bag GWP contains £185 worth of haircare themed beauty treats, and is limited edition, so it’s only available for a very limited time, until it sells out, which it will, as the Niche Beauty gift with purchase bundles always do.
If you’d like this £185 freebie bundle, you need to spend £135 or more via the Niche Beauty website, and this bundle will be added to your basket for free, whilst stocks last. Inside the bundle, you get the following haircare themed products;
- Hair by Sam McKnight Cool Girl, 250ml
- Aime Hair & Scalp Boost, 60 Stk
- Coco & Eve Like A Virgin Miracle Hair Elixir, 100ml
- Oribe Signature Invisible Defense Universal Protection Spray, 50ml
- R+Co Sun Catcher Vitamin C Leave-In Conditioner, 30ml
- Virtue The One for All 6-in-1 Styler, 15ml
- Ouai Detox Shampoo, 30ml
- Amika Soulfood Nourishing Mask, 60ml
- Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask with Prickly Pear Oil, 40ml
- Rahua Hydration Hair Mask, 22ml
- Kristin Ess Reconstructive Moisture Mask, 27ml
- The Clippendales Haarclip Cotton Candy, 1x
- Slip Pure Silk Skinny Scrunchie, 1x
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Duo Luxus Haircare Samples, 15ml
To get nearly £200 worth of products for free is fab, and it’s not a mega high spending threshold, like some beauty retailers have. If you’d like to get your hands on this freebie, it’s available right now.
Thank you @snoopycoupon for the beauty news.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!