We’ve seen some really great beauty boxes from Next this year, and the Next Your Feel Good Beauty Box is their latest edit, which is nice and affordable at just £20.
Recently, they launched a MAC themed box, and it caused quite a lot of excitement, and understandably too! If you’d like to find out more about this new beauty box, keep on reading…
Next Your Feel Good Beauty Box
The Next Your Feel Good Beauty Box is just £20, and includes over £70 worth of products. If like myself, you’re a Next Unlimited customer, you’ll get free delivery on the beauty box, otherwise you will have to pay a delivery fee, but it’d be worth it considering you’re getting £50 worth of value extra to the fee you’re paying for the box.
“The days are getting longer, the weather’s getting warmer and your calendar’s getting busier! Get ready for an exciting season ahead with our all-new Your Feel Good Beauty Box, worth over £70 and filled with our latest selection of products from the biggest names in the industry.“
So which products are included within the Next Your Feel Good Beauty Box? Well, let me tell you..
- Estee Lauder Smoothing Primer (5ml Deluxe Sample Size)
- Eyeko Beach Waterproof Mascara (4ml Travel Size)
- Eylure 117 Lashes (Full Size)
- Philosophy Purity Cleanser (30ml Deluxe Sample Size)
- bareMinerals Ageless Phyto-Retinol Night Concentrate (8ml Deluxe Sample)
- Floral Street Mini Light Discovery Set (Deluxe Sample Size)
- Wetbrush Keychain Brush (Travel-sized brush supplied in gold, silver or bronze – one supplied per box)
- Daily Concepts Daily Reusable Rounds 2pcs (Full Size)
- Vita Liberata Phenomenal Organic Tan Infused Cloths 2 Pack (Full Size)
- L’Occitane Cherry Blossom Shower Gel (35ml Travel Size)
- Aromatherapy Associates De Stress Muscle Gel (40ml Travel Size)
The Next Your Feel Good Beauty Box gives you a nice mix of bodycare, self tan, beauty tools, fragrance, skincare and makeup all in one. You’re getting a few full sized products, and overall a really great selection, and you can find the new Next beauty box right here.
All images belong to Next.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!