Lots of brands are creating Mother’s Day themed beauty boxes right now, and the Next The Ultimate Mothers Day Beauty Box is the latest to be launched.
Next tend to launch a new beauty box every month, themed around different occasions, and this box is all about Mother’s Day, which is on the 14th of March if you’re in the UK.
“For the deserving lady in your life. Our Mothers Day Beauty Box is the gift that keeps on giving filled with branded treats to help her rest, relax and recharge.
Worth over £110, discover the very best of makeup, skincare and haircare brought to you by a host of luxury beauty brands, including Emma Hardie, Benefit, Bobbi Brown and L’Occitane.
We’ve even added a pot of the coveted Pro-Collagen Marine Cream by Elemis- worth over £30 alone!“
The Next The Ultimate Mothers Day Beauty Box is £25, and the contents inside are said to be worth over £110, and features the following beauty treats;
- Benefit POREfessional Primer (3ml Sample Size)
- Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm (15ml Travel Size)
- The Ordinary Buffet (30ml Full Size)
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer (40ml Travel Size)
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (15ml Travel Size)
- L’Occitane Divine Cream (8ml Sample Size)
- Beauty Pro Eye Therapy (3.5g Full Size) single eye sachet per box
- Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara (3ml Travel Size)
- Glamglow Supermud (7g Sample Size)
- Eyeko Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner (2g Travel Size)
- Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Cell Repair Night Oil (4ml Sample Size)
The products within the Next The Ultimate Mothers Day Beauty Box are mostly sample sized, but you do get a full sized The Ordinary product, and a single use eye mask too.
I like the mix of products within the box, as you get skincare, makeup, haircare and more! It is limited edition, like all of their beauty boxes, and it’s available right now.