Next have made quite the name for themselves with their beauty boxes, and the Next The Ultimate Men’s Grooming Box has launched today as Next’s offering for Father’s Day which is less than three weeks away.
Next tend to launch at least one beauty box every month, and they always generate a lot of hype, and I feel like this box will do the same…
Next The Ultimate Men’s Grooming Box
“Treat Dad to some pampering with a luxe box packed with products he’ll love. Worth over £75, the Father’s Day Beauty Box includes a must-try Clinique face scrub that leaves a refreshed, refined complexion, luxe moisturiser from The Gruff Stuff, refreshing energising gel from Clarins and YSL Y Le Parfum.“
The Next The Ultimate Men’s Grooming Box is on sale for just £20, and the contents inside the box are worth over £75, so like always with the Next beauty boxes, you’re getting fantastic value, and the mix of brands in this box is really impressive..
So, which products are included within the Next The Ultimate Men’s Grooming Box? Well, let me tell you…
- The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG (30ml, full size)
- The Gruff Stuff The Spray On Moisturiser (100ml, full size)
- Barber Pro Super Eye Mask (full size)
- Clarins Men’s Energising Gel (12ml, travel size)
- Clinique For Men Face Scrub (30ml, travel size)
- Philip Kingsley Flaky/Itchy Scalp Anti Dandruff Shampoo 20ml (20ml sample size)
- Hugo Boss BOSS Bottled Eau De Parfum (5ml, sample size)
- YSL Y Le Parfum (10ml, sample size)
- Mont Blanc Ultra Blue (4.5ml, travel size)
- Proraso Pre Shave Cream: Refreshing (15ml, sample size)
- Murdock Black Tea Cologne (10ml, sample size)
This is one of my favourite grooming boxes I’ve seen launch in time for Father’s Day, and to get a 5ml Hugo Boss and 10ml YSL fragrance is amazing, and you also get another from Murdock too. As well as some skincare and haircare too, for £20 it’s a steal, and only available whilst stocks last..