I have lots of new Next Beauty boxes to share with you, and the Next The Beauty Editors Approved Beauty Box is the most luxurious beauty box Next has launched today.
Next have launched some really impressive beauty boxes this year, and this one is most definitely one of my favourites they’ve ever launched. Keep on reading to find out more..
Next The Beauty Editors Approved Beauty Box
“Treat yourself to over £240 worth of luxury beauty for just £45 in The Editors Approved Beauty Box. Bursting with gorgeous products you won’t want to miss, capture the essence of Sarah Chapman’s world famous Skinesis facial at home with the cult Overnight Facial, with its non-greasy formula that leaves skin plump and glowing (Worth £58 on it’s own!).“
The Next The Beauty Editors Approved Beauty Box is £45, but it contains a staggering over £240 worth of products, which is just incredible, especially when you look at the brands included within the box – it’s a seriously amazing box.
Included within the Next The Beauty Editors Approved Beauty Box is the following beauty treats;
- Sarah Chapman Overnight Facial, (15ml, full size)
- ICONIC London Triple Threat Mascara (9ml, full size)
- Esteé Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum (20ml, full size)
- Pai Rosehip Bioregenerate Rosehip Seed & Fruit Universal Face Oil (10ml, travel size)
- Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream (50ml, full size)
- Clarins Extra-Firming Night Cream – All Skin Types (15ml, travel size
- Neom Perfect Night’s Sleep Pillow Mist (30ml, full size)
- Delilah Lip Line Long Wear Retractable Lip Pencil in shade POUT (full size)
I can’t over the fact this box contains six full size products, and is only £45. It’s amazing, and is available right now, but it is going to sell out extremely fast, so snap it up whilst you can!