Next have launched their latest beauty box; the Next New Year Skincare Saviours Beauty Box, and it’s themed around skincare treats, to give the skin a boost. Next launch beauty boxes every month or so, and they feature a selection of the beauty brands they have to offer, and they’re always a great deal.
Next New Year Skincare Saviours Beauty Box
Next really don’t do their products justice with their poor quality images, but believe me, the Next New Year Skincare Saviours Beauty Box is a great box. It’s priced at £20 and is in collaboration with Fabled by Marie Claire, with a value of £64, giving you three times the value for the price!
Inside the Next New Year Skincare Saviours Beauty Box, you’ll find the following products;
- Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair (7ml Sample Size)
- Glamglow Thirstymud (7g Sample Size)
- Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment Fix (5ml Travel Size)
- REN Evercalm Cleansing Gel (25ml Travel Size)
- Alpha H Liquid Gold (50ml Travel Size)
- Emma Hardie Midas Touch Revitalising Cream (15ml Travel Size)
- Too Faced Hangover Pillow Cream (5ml Sample Size)
- Oh K! Soothing Face Lotion (100ml Full Size)
- Lancer The Method Tri Foil (Sample Size)
- Origins Ginzing Refreshing Eye Cream (5ml Sample Size)
In all honesty, the Next New Year Skincare Saviours Beauty Box isn’t their best beauty box they’ve ever created, especially as there’s only one full sized product.
They usually have at least 2-3 full sized products, and the other products in this box are very small sample sizes with three x 5ml size samples alone. The value is still there though, and it’s available right now.
All images belong to Next.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!