Next have launched their latest beauty box, and it’s the Next Get Ready to Glow Beauty Box. Next has really stepped up their game when it comes to beauty boxes, after introducing some really exciting beauty brand such as MAC. If you’d like to find out all about this newest addition to their beauty box collection, keep on reading…
Next Get Ready to Glow Beauty Box
“Get ready to glow we’ve got you covered this summer with our newest beauty box. Our Get Ready to Glow beauty box is worth over £80.
Bursting with must-have skincare from cult names including Dermalogica and luxe makeup from Benefit and new arrival MAC. We’ve even added a pot of the Liz Earle Skin Repair Gel Cream – worth £24 on its own! Pick up the box for just £20.“
The Next Get Ready to Glow Beauty Box is just £20, and the contents inside the box are worth £80 which is fantastic, and the full sized Liz Earle moisturiser is worth £24 alone, which worth more than the price of the box.
So, which products are included within the Next Get Ready to Glow Beauty Box? Well let me tell you….
- Benefit Theyre Real Magnet Mascara (3ml, deluxe sample)
- Liz Earle Skin Repair Gel Cream (50ml, full size)
- Dermalogica Stress Positive Eye Lift (6ml, travel size)
- Moschino Toy 2 Bubblegum Eau De Toilette (5ml, deluxe size)
- Lord & Berry Crayon Lipstick (in assorted pink and nude colours, one per box, full size)
- Beautypro Nourishing Sheet Mask (full size)
- MAC Prep + Prime (2.5ml, mini sample)
- This Works Stress Check Mood Manager (5ml, deluxe sample)
- Erborian Pink Primer & Care (5ml, deluxe sample)
- Baylis & Harding Wild Rhubarb and Pink Pepper Anti Bacterial Hand Wash (500ml, full size)
Wow what a line-up, and how amazing that you get four full sized products in a £20 beauty box. I have no doubt that this box will sell out quickly like most Next beauty boxes, so snap it up whilst you can…