Next has dropped their latest beauty box, and it’s the Next Bride-To-Be Beauty Box, which has launched in time for bridal season. Next have launched a lot of beauty boxes this year thus far, and many of them have been massively popular, like their MAC box which generated a lot of buzz on social media.
Next Bride-To-Be Beauty Box
This particular offering has brides in mind, but the edit would be perfect for anyone, as the products are not wedding specific, so you could enjoy the contents if you’re a bride, a wedding guest, or just a beauty lover in need of a treat.
The Next Bride-To-Be Beauty Box is priced at £25, however the contents inside the box are worth £105, making it one of their best beauty boxes available right now. It even includes a couple of full sized beauty treats too, making it even better.
So, which products are included within the Next Bride-To-Be Beauty Box? Well, let me tell you…
- Skinny Tan Mini Original Mousse (50ml, travel size)
- Illamasqua Loaded Lip Polish Mini in shade Glaze (1.5ml, travel size)
- Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara (3ml, travel size)
- Esteé Lauder The Smoother Universal Perfecting Primer (5ml, deluxe sample)
- By Terry Hyaluronic Pressed Hydra Powder (travel size)
- Nails Inc 45 Second Speedy Gloss in shade Fly By At Victoria (14ml, full size)
- Oskia Liquid Mask (7ml, sample size)
- Caudalie Vinosource Grape Water Gel Moisturizer (15ml, deluxe sample)
- Versace Dylan Turquoise Eau De Toilette (5ml, deluxe sample)
- Grace Cole Nectarine Blossom & Grapefruit Softening Hand & Nail Cream (30ml, travel size)
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge (full size)
It’s such a great box, giving you some self tan, a lip gloss, mascara, face primer, setting powder, bridal nail polish, face mask treatment, moisturiser, fragrance, hand cream and a blending sponge, and all for £25.
It’s a great deal, especially as the full size Nails Inc Nail Polish is worth £8 alone, and the Next Bride-To-Be Beauty Box is available right now.
All images belong to Next.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!