I have yet another Next Beauty box to share with you, and this one’s the Next Beauty Your Feel-Good Beauty Edit Beauty Box.
I’ve also just shared the Next Beauty Summer Essentials Beauty Box with you, and that was one of their £12 boxes. This summer-event themed box is one of their £20 boxes, and it still offers fantastic value.
Next Beauty Your Feel-Good Beauty Edit Beauty Box
“With event season stampeding over the horizon, this year is set to be a busy one, but do not fear, our Feel-Good Beauty Edit box will have your skin prepped and perfected so you are RSVP ready. Worth over £95, weve handpicked a head-to-toe pamper package for you.“
So, what’s inside the Next Beauty Your Feel-Good Beauty Edit Beauty Box?
- Iconic Triple Threat Mascara (9ml full size)
- Delilah Lip Line Longer Retractable Pencil in NAKED (0.31g full size) OR Delilah Lip Line Longer Retractable Pencil in POUT (0.31g full size)
- This Works Morning Expert Hyaluronic Serum (15ml travel size)
- Emma Hardie Moringa Renewal Treatment Mask (15ml travel size)
- Eyeko Black Magic The Cocoa Edit Liquid Eyeliner – Brown (0.3ml travel size)
- Oh K! Watermelon Sheet Mask (23ml full size)
- Neom Perfect Night’s Sleep Overnight Facial Cream (10ml travel size)
- Smashbox Original Primer (5ml deluxe sample size)
- Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal Eau De Parfum (6ml deluxe sample size)
- Sunday Rain Mango & Coconut Body Butter (90ml travel size)
The Next Beauty Your Feel-Good Beauty Edit Beauty Box is £20, and the products inside this box are worth over £95. All of the products in this box have been chosen with summer events in mind.
Featuring such a great mix of amazing brands, with skincare, makeup, fragrance and bodycare. If you’d like to get your hands on this box, it’s available right now.
All images belong to Next.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!