Another day, another beauty box, and this time it’s one for the guys. The Next Beauty Ultimate Men’s Grooming Box is the latest Next beauty box, and it has to be one of the best grooming beauty boxes they’ve launched. If you’d like to find out all about this one, keep on reading…
Next Beauty Ultimate Men’s Grooming Box
“Treat Dad to some pampering with a luxe box packed with products he’ll love. Worth over £75, the Father’s Day Beauty Box includes a must-try Clinique face scrub that leaves a refreshed, refined complexion, luxe moisturiser from The Gruff Stuff, refreshing energising gel from Clarins and YSL Y Le Parfum.“
The Next Beauty Ultimate Men’s Grooming Box is one of their £20 boxes, and comes with a monochrome box featuring the selection of grooming products.
So, what’s inside the Next Beauty Ultimate Men’s Grooming Box?
- The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG (30ml, full size)
- The Gruff Stuff The Spray On Moisturiser (100ml, full size)
- Barber Pro Super Eye Mask (full size)
- Clarins Men’s Energising Gel (12ml, travel size)
- Clinique For Men Face Scrub (30ml, travel size)
- Philip Kingsley Flaky/Itchy Scalp Anti Dandruff Shampoo 20ml (20ml sample size)
- Hugo Boss BOSS Bottled Eau De Parfum (5ml, sample size)
- YSL Y Le Parfum (10ml, sample size)
- Mont Blanc Ultra Blue (4.5ml, travel size), Proraso Pre Shave Cream: Refreshing (15ml, sample size), Murdock Black Tea Cologne (10ml, sample size)
This box has actually been previewed ahead of the full launch, as it’s described as being a Father’s Day box, but seeing as that Father’s Day falls on the 19th of June, this is one heck of a preview.
You can’t actually buy this box yet, but hopefully this preview is helpful to see what’s coming. It’s a great box, and for £20, it’s a bargain!
You can find the Next Beauty Ultimate Men’s Grooming Box right here.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!