Next has launched their latest beauty box, and it’s the Next Beauty Ultimate Beauty Essentials Box. It’s a box with a difference too, as it has a fun personalised element, which isn’t something Next have ever done before with their beauty boxes.
Next Beauty Ultimate Beauty Essentials Box
“The beauty lovers dream, our Ultimate Beauty Essentials box now available with personalisation, allowing you to add a name of your choice, up to 20 characters, to the sleeve for just £3. This box is the perfect gift for the beauty buff in your life! Worth over £105, it includes some of the most revered beauty OGs along with award winning innovators.“
The Next Beauty Ultimate Beauty Essentials Box is £28, however, you can choose to add a special personalised pink card sleeve to the box for an extra £3, should you be buying the box as a gift for someone for Christmas.
You can purchase the box with or without the sleeve, and if you do go for the personalised sleeve, you can choose up to 20 characters to be printed, which you choose after clicking “add to bag”, and Next promise delivery within 3 days, which is impressive for a customised item.
So, what’s inside the Next Beauty Ultimate Beauty Essentials Box?
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream SPF30 (15ml, deluxe sample)
- Laura Mercier Rouge Essentiel Silky Creme Lipstick in Rouge Ultime (1.2g, deluxe sample)
- Benefit Porefessional Super Setter (15ml, deluxe sample)
- Clinique High Impact Mascara (3.5ml deluxe sample)
- Nails INC Nail Polish – Mayfair Made Me Do It (10ml, deluxe sample)
- Pai The Impossible Glow (10ml, full size)
- Eyeko Brow Gel (4ml, travel size)
- Sanctuary Spa Ultra Wet Skin Moisture Miracle (50ml, deluxe sample)
- Beautypro Foot Therapy (full size)
- Balance Me Vitamin C Repair Serum (7ml, deluxe sample)
For £28 (or £31 if you choose the personalised sleeve), it’s a great box featuring skincare, makeup, nail care, bodycare and more, and it’s available right now.
All images belong to Next.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!