Next Beauty has launched the most exciting beauty box of the year thus far, and it’s the Next Beauty The Luxe Christmas Edit Beauty Box. Next truly do the best beauty boxes, out of all of the UK beauty box brands, and this epic box offers insane value of £420, for just £95, and it’s a great alternative for those that don’t want to do the whole beauty advent calendar thing.
Next Beauty The Luxe Christmas Edit Beauty Box
“Tis the season to get your glam on and what better way than with this month’s The Luxe Christmas Edit worth over £420! Taking care of you both before and during party season, this box with ten full size products is a must-have.“
As mentioned above, the Next Beauty The Luxe Christmas Edit Beauty Box is £95 to purchase, and the products inside this beauty box have a combined value of £420, which is just incredible, and offers higher value than many of this year’s beauty advent calendar offerings. With no teeny sample sizes in sight!
What’s Inside The Next Beauty The Luxe Christmas Edit Beauty Box?
- Versace Dylan Blue Femme Eau De Parfum (10ml, travel size)
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Morning Matrix (15ml, travel size)
- Nars Orgasm Blush (4.8g full size)
- Espa Tri-Active Resilience Eye Treatment (15ml, full size)
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Mascara (6ml, full size)
- Iconic Lip Plumping Gloss – Feeling It (5ml, full size)
- Eve Lom Cleanser (50ml, full size)
- Sarah Chapman Facialift Tool (full size)
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer Carabao Mango & Hibiscus (150ml, full size)
- Neom Bedtime Hero Pillow Mist (30ml, full size)
- Aromatherapy Associates Relax Body Oil (100ml, full size)
- Laura Mercier Caviar Eye Stick – Sienna (1.6g, full size)
This beauty of a box offers fragrance, skincare, makeup, beauty tools, haircare, aromatherapy and more. With some fantastic brands, and no less than TEN full sized products – it’s an epic box, and it’s available right now.
All images belong to Next.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!