Another day, another Next Beauty box, and the Next Beauty The Bridal Beauty Collection is their latest beauty box to launch. This box has been created to celebrate the start of the wedding season, and it’s such an amazing box. If you’d like to see what’s inside this particular box, keep on reading…
Next Beauty The Bridal Beauty Collection
“Forget about saying yes to the dress – this year we are all about the I-Do-Crew. And what better way to celebrate being part of that exclusive set than with the Bridal Beauty Collection box. Whether it’s your bestie that’s about to walk down the aisle, or you want to ask your ride-or-dies to join you on your day, there are stickers included to suit every proposal.“
The Next Beauty The Bridal Beauty Collection is an absolute bargain, at just £20. All of the products inside this bridal-themed beauty box are worth over £100, so you’re getting five times the value, which is so much better than the beauty boxes we see from Glossybox, Birchbox or Roccabox.
So, what’s inside the Next Beauty The Bridal Beauty Collection?
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant (13g travel size)
- Shiseido Essential Energy Hydrating Cream (deluxe sample size 15ml)
- Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Hydrating (5ml deluxe sample)
- Elemis Pro Collagen AHA Pro Cleansing Butter (20ml travel size)
- Glamglow Glowstarter™ Mega Illuminating Moisturizer – shade Nude Glow (7ml travel size)
- Furla Romantica Eau de Parfum OR Furla Irresistible Eau de Parfum* (10ml travel size)
- L’occitane Almond Hand Cream (30ml travel size)
- Smashbox Superfan Mascara (5ml travel size)
- Neom Super Shower Power Shampoo (50ml travel size)
- Benefit Precisely My Brow – shade 3 (1g travel size)
- Lancome Advanced Genefique Youth Activating Serum (7ml deluxe sample)
- Nails INC Mayfair Lane Gel Effect Nail Polish (14ml full size)
- Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Hydrating Mask (15ml, deluxe sample size)
I love that this Next Bridal Box contains a full sized Nails Inc nail polish, and a choice of two different Furla perfumes, so you don’t know which one you’re going to get. For £20, it’s just amazing, and it’s available right now.
All images belong to Next.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!