Next are killing it with their beauty boxes, and the Next Beauty The Birthday Beauty Box has launched today as their latest box. We only saw them launch a Clarins box earlier this week, so it’s amazing to see another box so soon. Keep on reading for the full review…
Next Beauty The Birthday Beauty Box
“The perfect birthday gift is here! Whether it’s for a loved one or a gift to treat yourself, this box is packed with beauty treats perfect for celebrating! Mac’s Prep + Prime Lip is the perfect colour-free lipstick base to nourish and smooth lips before applying your favorite lipstick plus, its worth £18.50 on its own! “
The Next Beauty The Birthday Beauty Box is just £18, and the products inside this box are said to be worth over £18. This box has a beautiful pink and lilac sleeve, and is themed around birthdays, so if you know someone with a birthday soon, this box would make the perfect gift.
So, what’s inside the Next Beauty The Birthday Beauty Box?
- MAC Prep and Prime Lip (1.7g, full size)
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (5ml, sample size)
- Pai The Impossible Glow (10ml, full size)
- Illamasqua Mini Matte Veil (6ml, sample size)
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant (5ml, sample size)
- Legology Air-Lite (20ml, travel size)
- Noble Isle Summer Rising Bath and Body Wash (30ml, travel size)
- Shiseido ModernMatte Powder Lipstick (4g, sample size)
I can’t believe the box features two full sized products, and the MAC Prep and Prime Lip is £18.50 to buy individually, meaning it would cost you more to buy that one product, as this box is just £18, and it’s available right now.