Next has launched their latest ‘birthday beauty box’ edit, and it’s the Next Beauty The Birthday Beauty Box July 2022 edit. We’ve seen two previous birthday themed beauty boxes this year already, with the May birthday box, and then the March birthday box. They’re clearly popular for Next to launch a third in the series, and this time, you get to choose from one of two different boxes.
Next Beauty The Birthday Beauty Box July 2022
If you’re new to these boxes, Next have created the boxes to be the perfect gift idea for a beauty lover. They always have the same pink and lilac sleeve, and come with a cute card, with a gap to write the gift recipient’s name, and yours, as a birthday card inside the box.
These new July Birthday Beauty Boxes have one product different, and that product is either a YSL Lipstick, or a YSL fragrance – both of which are deluxe minis, but you can choose whether you want the lipstick edit, or the perfume edit, which is a nice touch, and allows you to personalise your gift for whomever you want to purchase it for.
“We’re calling it, summer birthdays are the best. Not only do you have the sunny weather to celebrate in, the days are longer too, so in theory, you get longer to celebrate! With this in mind, our Summer Birthday Box, worth over £50 is jam packed full of goodies to pamper yourself with.“
So, what’s inside the Next Summer Birthday Beauty Box?
- Yves Saint Laurent Libre Eau De Toilette (7.5ml deluxe sample) OR Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick (1.3ml deluxe sample size)
- Nuxe Dry Oil Huile Prodigieuse Florale (30ml travel size)
- Nails Inc Keeping It Real In Kensington Quick Drying Nail Polish (15ml full size worth £8)
- Brushworks HD Definer Complexion Sponge (full size worth £6)
- Estee Lauder Futurist Aqua Brilliance Primer (5ml deluxe sample)
- Beauty Pro Retinol Under Eye Patch (3.5g full size worth £4.95)
- Iconic Soft & Smokey Eyeshadow Palette (full size worth £15)
- Neom Night’s Sleep Magnesium Body Butter (30ml travel size)
Inside the Next July 2022 Birthday Beauty Box, you’re getting over £50 worth of beauty treats, and it’s on sale for just £18. All of the Next beauty boxes are fantastic value, and these two new boxes are no different. Both of these boxes are limited edition, so I’d recommend snapping them up ASAP if you like the look of them, as Next boxes never last for very long.
All images belong to Next.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!