We have another beauty box from Next, and it’s the Next Beauty Summer Saviours Beauty Box. Next really have been smashing it when it comes to beauty boxes ever since they merged with Fabled, and this particular offering is budget friendly at £20. Keep on reading to find out more…
Next Beauty Summer Saviours Beauty Box
“Summer is here and we couldn’t be more excited! But all that warm weather and socialising can leave our skin feeling a little left out… We’ve got you covered with the Summer Saviours beauty box bursting with products worth over £70.
Give your skin a well-earned drink with Clinique Moisture Surge 100 Hour Auto Replenishing Hydrator and keep your summer beauty look perfect for longer with MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ and the Benefit Porefessional Super Setter”
As I mentioned above, the Next Beauty Summer Saviours Beauty Box is priced at £20, yet the contents inside the box are worth over £70, which is a great saving.
The Next beauty boxes are always highly sought after, and I imagine this particular box will sell out quickly as it features some really popular brands like Clinique, Benefit and The Ordinary.
So, which products are included within the Next Beauty Summer Saviours Beauty Box?
- The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 30% in Silicone (30ml, full size)
- Clinique Moisture Surge 100 Hour Auto Replenishing Hydrator (30ml, full size)
- Benefit BADgal Bang! Volumizing Mascara (3ml, mini deluxe)
- Benefit Porefessional Super Setter Setting Spray (15ml, mini deluxe)
- MineTan EOD Tan Milk (30ml, travel size)
- Regenerate Advanced Toothpaste (14ml, travel size)
- Eylure Lengthening No. 155 Lashes (full size)
- MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ (5ml, mini sample)
- James Read H2O Illuminating Tan Mist Body (30ml, deluxe sample)
- Nuxe Dry Oil Huile Prodigieuse Original (10ml, deluxe sample)
- MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ 5ml
So that’s the line-up inside the Next Beauty Summer Saviours Beauty Box. There’s a good mix of products with a vitamin C treatment, moisturiser, mascara, setting spray, self tans, toothpaste, false lashes, mini setting spray, body oil, a mini primer and a mini facial spray too, and the box is available right now…
All images belong to Next.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!