Next is on a roll with their beauty boxes, and the Next Beauty Rethink Your Routine Beauty Box has launched as their latest box, in the same week that saw the MAC and Bobbi Brown beauty boxes launch.
Next Beauty Rethink Your Routine Beauty Box
“Is your skin lacking some TLC lately? Our Rethink Your Routine beauty box has all the contents your skin needs to look and feel revitalised ready for the new season. Featuring some of the biggest brands such as: Perricone MD, MAC and Elemis.“
So, what’s inside the Next Beauty Rethink Your Routine Beauty Box?
- Elemis Superfood Midnight Facial Nourishing Sleeping Cream (15ml, travel size)
- Lancome Renergie Multi-Lift Ultra Cream SPF15 (5ml, deluxe sample size)
- MACStack Mascara (2.1ml, travel size)
- Benefit 24-Hour Brow Setter (2ml, travel size)
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in shade Cruella (1.8g, deluxe sample size)
- Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner (0.4ml, full size).
- This Works Deep Sleep Body Cocoon (100ml, full size)
- Bath and Body Works A Thousand Wishes Fine Fragrance Mist (236ml, full sized)
- Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus+ Face Advanced Serum (15ml, travel size)
I think the Next Beauty Rethink Your Routine Beauty Box has been uploaded a little earlier than it should, as the box doesn’t have a proper retail price yet. We know the contents inside this box are worth £144, but right now, the box is on sale for £144, so there’s obviously an error.
Also, in the booklet it shows the box as containing a mini Bath & Body Works Body Mist, but the photos show a full sized bottle, so I’m unsure what’s going on with this particular box, if you do fancy getting your hands on it, it’s available right now.
All images belong to Next.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!