Giving you a collection of beauty treats you can use in the run-up to the party season, to help you pamper and get ready for the parties. If you’d like to find out all about this latest box, keep on reading.
Next Beauty Party and Pamper Beauty Box
“Treat the beauty lover in your life (or yourself) to a box packed with luxe goodies this month. Our Party and Pamper Beauty Box is worth over £145 and filled with favourites and new discoveries from the biggest names in beauty. “
The Next Beauty Party and Pamper Beauty Box is on sale for just £38, yet the products inside this box are worth over £145, with some seriously impressive brands, and a great mix of skincare and makeup treats.
So, what’s inside the Next Beauty Party and Pamper Beauty Box?
- MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ (100ml, full size) worth £22
- Liz Earle Balancing Botanical Drops (15ml, full size) worth £26
- Urban Apothecary Fig Tree Travel Candle (35g, travel size) worth £9
- Pai The Light Fantastic Oil (10ml, travel size)
- Iconic London Lip Oil in shade Out of Office (Clear) (6ml, full size) worth £21
- NARS Climax Mascara Mini (2.5g, travel size)
- Chloe Signature Eau Du Parfum (5ml, deluxe mini)
- Nip & Fab Salicylic Fix Concentrate (30ml, full size) worth £20
- Dr Pawpaw Peach Pink Lip Balm (10ml, travel size)
All images belong to Next.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!