Next Beauty are kickstarting December with a new beauty box, and it’s the Next Beauty On The Go Box. The Next beauty boxes are honestly some of my favourites, and they always offer much better value for money and are more interesting than the likes of Birchbox. If you’d like to know all about this budget friendly box, keep on reading…
Next Beauty On The Go Box
“Ill take my glam to-go please.With party season up ahead, our Beauty On-The-Go box perfects your look from dusk till dawn. Worth over £30 and bursting with big name favourites this beauty box has you covered.“
The Next Beauty On The Go Box is just £12, making it super affordable, and the contents inside the box are worth over £30. It’s all about travel-friendly beauty minis, giving you skincare, bodycare, makeup and haircare all-in-one, with some really impressive brands.
So, what’s included inside the Next Beauty On The Go Box?
- Nuxe Creme Prodigieuse Boost Gel Cream (15ml, deluxe mini)
- Erborian CC Crme in Clair (5ml, deluxe mini)
- Smashbox Original Photo Finish Smooth and Blur Primer (7.1ml, deluxe mini)
- Vita Liberata Body Blur Sunless Glow in Latte (10ml, deluxe mini)
- Too Faced Damn Girl! Mascara (6ml, travel size)
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day 5-in-1 Styling Treatment (30ml, deluxe mini)
- L’Occitane Huile De Douche Corps Body Shower Oil (75ml, travel size)
All of the Next beauty boxes sell out very quickly, as they do offer such good value for money, so if you like the look of this £12 beauty box, snap it up whilst you can!
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!