Lots of brands are launching Mother’s Day beauty boxes, and the Next Beauty Mother’s Day Beauty Box 2020 is another. Next launched a beauty box for last Mother’s Day, and they launched two for Valentine’s Day, so I think we’ll see more and more boxes from Next Beauty over the next few months. Especially as they’ve partnered with Fabled by Marie Claire, which is an online beauty retailer.
Next Beauty Mother’s Day Beauty Box 2020
Celebrate Mother’s Day in style with our March Beauty Box, filled with an exclusive range of 12 must-have beauty treats from some of the biggest brands including Elemis, Benefit and Origins, worth over £70! We won’t tell anyone if you buy a box for yourself too…
The Next Beauty Mother’s Day Beauty Box 2020 is £18 via their website, and the contents are worth over £70 making it really great value for money. There are some fantastic products and brand inside the box too:
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm (20g)
- Benefit Badgal Bang! Mascara Mini
- Origins Mega Mushroom Treatment Lotion (30ml)
- Pixi Glow Tonic (100ml)
- By Terry Baume de Rose (3g)
- L’Occitane Cherry Blossom Shower Gel (35ml)
- Dr Botanicals Moroccan Rose Facial Oil (15ml)
- Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Foaming Shower Gel (50ml)
- Vita Liberata Beauty Blur (10ml)
- Nuxe Creme Prodigieuse Boost Gel Cream (15ml)
- Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream (7ml)
- Oh K! Bubble Sheet Mask.
I think the contents of this Next Beauty Mother’s Day Beauty Box is better than their Valentine’s box, and I like that they’ve included skincare, makeup, body care and tan for a great mix. There’s some really luxe brands too, like By Terry and Elemis, and I think anyone would be delighted to receive this a gift, with a contents line-up as good as this. I would be tempted to buy this myself, but I have a couple of the products in full size already but for £18 it’s amazing, and limited edition whilst stocks last.