There’s yet another new Next beauty box, and this one is incredible! The Next Beauty Luxury Edit Beauty Box comes literally days after the launch of their Staycation Beauty Box, and now they’ve launched an even more exciting edit, and it’s one I purchased myself prior to writing this post – it’s that good.
“Beauty buffs rejoice. The Luxury Edit Beauty Box is here! Worth over £240, this box is bursting with full-size products from the biggest names in beauty.
Try out Elemis’ much-loved Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream and make the most of a full-size pot of Eve Lom’s Cleansing Oil Capsules that make getting luxury into your everyday routine easier than ever.
Inspired by Victoria Beckhams favourite Skinesis facial treatment from Sarah Chapman, the Facialift Sculpting Facial Massager mimics the movements to give you that post-facial glow all day long! “
The Next Beauty Luxury Edit Beauty Box is £40, however the contents inside are worth £240 which makes the box one of the best ever selections Next has put together. Next have gone from strength to strength ever since they acquired Fabled By Marie Clare, and I’m loving all of their fabulous beauty boxes.
So, which products are inside the Next Beauty Luxury Edit Beauty Box?
- L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream (75ml, full size) worth £10.50
- This Works Deep Sleep Body Cocoon (100ml, full size) worth £25
- Eve Lom Cleansing Oil Capsules (full size) worth £55
- Delilah Lip Line Long Wear Retractable Lip Pencil in shade Naked (full size) worth £20
- Sarah Chapman The Facialift Sculpting Facial Massager (full size) worth £30
- GHD Bodyguard – Heat Protect Spray (120ml, full size) worth £18
- Neom Real Luxury Scented Candle (travel size) worth £16
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (15ml, travel size) worth £34.20
- Elemis Rehydrating Ginseng Toner (200ml, full size) worth £25
Just look at the value of this box, and the amount of full sized products! There is absolutely no doubt that this box will sell out in record time, so if you fancy getting your hands on it, snap it up right now!
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!