It’s a brand new week, which means a brand new Next beauty box, and this time it’s the Next Beauty Liz Earle The Luxury Skincare Box, in collaboration with Liz Earle. We’ve seen some amazing Next beauty boxes in the last couple of weeks, but this box is one of their better boxes they’ve launched to date.
Next Beauty Liz Earle The Luxury Skincare Box
“Inspired by the potent power of botanics, the Liz Earle Luxury Skincare Box is bursting with some of their best selling beauty products and has a combined worth of £135.“
The Next Beauty Liz Earle The Luxury Skincare Box is £39, yet the products inside the box are worth over £135, which is crazy good value, especially for a pricey skincare brand like Liz Earle.
You’re getting a total of five Liz Earle skincare products, as well as a Liz Earle mini candle, and any Liz Earle obsessive would be thrilled to receive this box as a gift.
What’s inside the Next Beauty Liz Earle The Luxury Skincare Box?
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml, full size)
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Glow Morning Cleanser (10ml, deluxe sample)
- Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Cleanser (150ml, full size)
- Liz Earle Pro-Biotic Balancing Day Cream (50ml, full size)
- Liz Earle Pro-Biotic Balancing Night Cream (50ml, full size)
- Liz Earle Rose & Ginger Botanical Candle (75g, full size)
- Liz Earle Pure Cotton Cloth (full size)
I can’t believe you’re getting five full sized products within the box, and the box is only £39. The full sized Cleanse & Polish is worth £18 alone, so for £11 more, you’re getting all of the over treats. It’s such an epic beauty box, and it’s available right now.
All images belong to Next.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!