After launching the Next Advent Calendars 2022 this week, the retailer has just dropped the new Next Beauty Hidden Gems Beauty Box. Next have been launching some one-brand themed beauty boxes recently, but their mixed-brand boxes always offer the best value for money, and this latest box is no different.
Next Beauty Hidden Gems Beauty Box
“Our Hidden Gems Beauty Box uncovers some of the little secrets in the beauty world that you may or may not have heard of – but they definitely need to be on your radar. Worth over £167, this beauty box is packed with full size products to try.“
The Next Beauty Hidden Gems Beauty Box is £40, yet the products within this mixed-brand beauty box have a collective value of £167, which is one of the best values we’ve seen in a Next Beauty box, possibly ever. It’s incredible value, with multiple full-sized products from brands like Iconic London and Too Faced.
What’s Inside The Next Hidden Gems Beauty Box?
- Eve Lom Radiance Retinol Repair Serum (9.5ml, travel size)
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Eyeliner (0.6ml, full size)
- Iconic Lip Gloss in shade Here For It (5ml, full size)
- Percy & Reed Mirror Mirror Shine Serum (50ml, full size)
- ESPA Pro Optimal Moisturiser (55ml, full size)
- Aromatherapy Associates Destress Muscle Bath & Shower Oil (9ml, travel size)
- Clarins Hand & Nail Treatment Cream (30ml, deluxe size)
For £40, this box is a steal! I don’t imagine it staying in stock for very long, considering you’re getting four full sized luxury beauty products, and even the travel sized products are generously sized too. If you’d like to get your hands on the box, it’s available right now.
All images belong to Next.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!