We have another new beauty box from Next, and this one is the Next Beauty Game Changing Beauty Box 2022. We already saw a new Next box earlier this week, and that one was the Next Everyday Beauty Must Haves Box. If you’d like the low-down on this newest edit, keep on reading…
Next Beauty Game Changing Beauty Box
“If this was an awards ceremony acceptance speech, this beauty box pays tribute to all of the iconic names that have helped us to achieve a flawless look. Worth over £77, the Game Changing Beauty Box is a shout-out to all the brands and products that keep us looking our best.“
This Next Beauty Game Changing Beauty Box is just £20, and it contains over £77 worth of beauty treats, which is fantastic value. All of the Next beauty boxes offer great value, but this is a nice affordable box, with impressive brands like Clarins, Elemis and Dermalogica.
So, what’s inside the box?
- Clarins Beauty Flash Balm (15ml deluxe sample)
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant (13g travel size)
- Lancme Advanced Gnifique Serum (7ml deluxe sample)
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Night Cream (15ml travel size)
- Benefit Roller Lash Curling Mascara (3ml travel size)
- Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm (30g travel size)
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer (40ml travel size)
For £20, it’s a bargain of a beauty box, and gives you some fab travel-friendly sized products, which are perfect if you have any holidays or trips planned this summer, so snap it up whilst you can.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!