Next launched two advent calendars for 2021, and they sold out in record time, so they’ve launched the Next Beauty 12 Days of Beauty Box as an alternative to a traditional advent calendar. Of course, I’ve already unboxed both the Hers and His Next Advent Calendars for you.
We’ve seen this kind of beauty boxes from other retailers like Lookfantastic, where they don’t feature doors like an ordinary advent calendar, but they still give you 12 exciting products, and for a crazy good price.
Next Beauty 12 Days of Beauty Box
“Treat a beauty lover (or yourself) to 12 days of luxurious beauty with this jam-packed box. Worth over £280, it contains much-loved favourites and new discoveries to try out! We love the Elemis Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment for visibly reducing fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, worth £46 on it’s own! We’re finishing every look with Laura Mercier’s Translucent Loose Setting Powder, worth 33 on its own! Plus, get the results of Sarah Champan’s revolutionary facial at home with the Skinesis Overnight Facial that leaves skin plumped, rejuvenated and glowing.“
The Next Beauty 12 Days of Beauty Box is priced at £75, however the products inside this box are worth £280, so you’re getting a great deal. If you missed out on the advent calendars, I feel like this box would work as a nice alternative, but it’s twelve products in a box, and it’s not an advent calendar.
So, what’s inside the Next Beauty 12 Days of Beauty Box?
- Cowshed Cosy Bath & Body Oil (100ml, full size)
- Sarah Chapman Overnight Facial (15ml, full size)
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment (15ml, full size)
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Golden Bronze (1.6g, full size)
- Philip Kingsley Egyptian Jasmine Elasticizer (150ml, full size)
- NARS Blush in shade Orgasm (full size)
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder (29g, full size)
- Clarins Extra Firming Night Cream (15ml, travel size)
- Lancôme Advanced Genifique Sensitive (5ml, deluxe mini)
- Lancôme Bi Facil Makeup Remover (30ml, deluxe mini)
- Lancôme Tonique Confont Toner (50ml, deluxe mini)
- Lancôme Hydrazen Cream Gel (15ml, deluxe mini
What an amazing box of products! I love that you’re getting seven full-sized products, and then five deluxe miniature sizes with skincare, makeup, haircare and bodycare all in one.
It’s such a special box, and it comes in a pretty gold foil box, making it perfect for a gift, and the Next Beauty 12 Days of Beauty Box is available right now.
All images belong to Next.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!