Net-a-Porter tend to launch a new beauty kit every other month, and the February edit is one of the best beauty kits they’ve curated, so keep on reading to find out more…
“EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER. NET-A-PORTER’s limited-edition ‘The Doctor’s Beauty Kit’ has been specially curated by experts with skincare solutions that your beauty cabinet shouldn’t be without. It comes with a chic case that’s perfect for traveling with.“
The Net-a-Porter The Doctor’s Beauty Kit is on sale for £85, and features a chic Net-a-Porter branded beauty travel case, which is clear, and perfect for holding your beauty essentials when travelling.
So, what’s inside the Net-a-Porter The Doctor’s Beauty Kit?
- MZ Skin Depuff & Define Contouring Eye Rescue: 15ml/ 0.5fl.oz
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hyaluronic Marine Meltaway Cleanser: 150ml/ 5.2fl.oz.
- Dr Sebagh Pure Vitamin C Powder Cream: one sachet
- Macrene Actives High Performance Neck and Décolletage Treatment: 30ml/ 1.0fl.oz.
- Decree Day Shield SPF30: 75ml/ 2.6fl.oz.
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Calming Serum: 30ml/ 1.0fl.oz.
- 111SKIN Sub-Zero De-Puffing Eye Mask: one pair
- 111SKIN Sub-Zero De-Puffing Energy Facial Mask: 30ml/ 1.0fl.oz
- Royal Fern Phytoactive Anti-Oxidative Ampoules: 15 x 2ml
Inside the kit, there’s a selection of skincare specialist brands, with expert formulations from the likes of MZ Skin, Dr Dennis Gross, Dr Sebagh, Macrene Actives, Decree, Dr Barbara Sturm, Royal Fern and 111Skin, and the beauty kit is available right now.