Net-a-Porter have put together a specially curated, new-season edit, to help your makeup transition from winter and spring, and there’s some great products inside. Keep on reading to find out more…
“EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER. Make like your favorite beauty editors, models and makeup artists with NET-A-PORTER’s specially curated, new-season edit. Seven cult products are packed into a logo-print waterproof case that’s perfect for slipping into your handbag.”
The Net-a-Porter New-Season Makeup Edit 2021 is £75, and includes a super sleek Net-a-Porter branded, clear makeup bag with a black trim to help you store your makeup essentials. It’d also be perfect for travel once life returns to normality once more, and I like that because it’s clear, you can easily see the products inside.
So which products are included inside the Net-a-Porter New-Season Makeup Edit 2021? Well, let me tell you:
- Marc Jacobs Beauty’s ‘Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara‘ is formulated with a Flash Volume Complex and has a curved brush that evenly coats every lash
- Ilia’s creamy ‘Color Block Lipstick’ in ‘Wild Rose’ is made with softening Castor Seed Oil, Mango Seed Butter and Apricot Oil. Ideal for wearing solo or to add shine to your favorite lipstick,
- Vapour Beauty’s ‘Velvet Gloss’ contains hydrating Iceland Moss and Lemon Balm and has organic fruity flavors of Apricot and Fig
- Code8’s black ‘Contour Eye Pencil’ has a spongy tip at one end, so you can easily create a dramatic smoky lid
- You can trust BBB London’s long-lasting ‘Clear Brow Gloss‘ to keep stray hairs in place without flaking
- Gucci Beauty’s multi-functional ‘Éclat De Beauté Effet Lumière Gel Face Gloss’ offers a sheer, luminous finish that naturally highlights your features
- Perfect for creating natural-looking radiance, Wander Beauty’s ‘Wandress Glow Highlighter‘ is blended with Edelweiss Flower Extract, Sunflower and Camellia Seed Oil to nourish skin.