Every year, we see Net-a-Porter launch a beauty vanity case set, and the Net-a-Porter Beauty Vanity Case 2021 has launched, and like always, it’s a stunning luxurious beauty case. Keep on reading to find out what’s inside this year’s edit…
“Our buyers have curated this year’s most-loved products so you can give your self-care routine a luxurious upgrade – you’ll spot a few beauty essentials too. They’re housed in a sleek leather vanity case, that’ll look so elegant on your dresser. It opens to reveal a multitude of compartments and a mirror for last-minute touch-ups.“
So, what is inside the Net-a-Porter Beauty Vanity Case 2021?
- Tata Harper’s ‘Elixir Vitae’
- Christian Louboutin Beauty’s ‘Lash Amplifying Lacquer’
- Omorovicza’s ‘Gold Eye Lift’
- Westman Atelier’s ‘Lit Up Highlight Stick’ in ‘Nectar’
- Augustinus Bader’s ‘The Face Oil’
- Augustinus Bader’s ‘The Lip Balm’
- Noble Panacea’s ‘The Brilliant Vibrant Eye Infusion’
- Dr. Barbara Sturm’s ‘Hyaluronic Serum’
- ‘Kaya Jungle Firming Oil’
- Natura Bissé’s ‘Diamond Cocoon Daily Cleanse’
- 111SKIN’s ‘Molecular Hydration Mask’
- Rae Morris’ ‘Mini Kabuki’ brush
- ‘Rosebud Eye Treatment Set’
- Angela Caglia’s ‘Rose Quartz Eye Mask’
- Slip’s ‘Silk Eye Mask’
As well as a selection of luxury beauty treats, you’re getting a beautiful black vanity case, with compartments inside, and a mirror inside the lid. It really is stunning, as are the contents inside, and it’s available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!