Neal's Yard Remedies have launched a brand-new skincare product, and it sounds divine. The Neals Yard Remedies Frankincense Intense Cleansing Melt was tested prior to the official launch via the Debenhams Beauty Club testing panel, but it's now available for everyone to try. If you'd like to find out all about this luxurious cleanser, keep on reading..
Neals Yard Remedies Frankincense Intense Cleansing Melt
The Neals Yard Remedies Frankincense Intense Cleansing Melt is the newest addition to the NYR Frankincense Intense collection, and is designed to help you discover visibly smoother, softer skin every time you cleanse.
“Complete your Frankincense Intense beauty routine with our luxurious triple-textured cleanser. Specially formulated to melt away everyday impurities, including long wear and waterproof make-up, our certified organic cleanser will leave skin feeling smooth, soft and renewed.” – Neal's Yard Remedies
The formula features a micro-emulsion of natural sugars and oils that are bound with water to give a triple-texture effect, melting away even waterproof make-up, for skin that feels intensely cleansed, without drying.
Whilst a luxurious blend of organic sunflower, sweet almond and refined coconut oils combine to help trap moisture within the skin’s surface to leave skin feeling soft, supple and renewed.
- Warm a small amount if cleansing melt in the palm of your hand.
- Close your eyes and inhale the therapeutic aroma for a few moments.
- Massage into dry skin using an upwards and outwards circular motion, taking care around the delicate eye area.
- Continue to massage until the rich cleansing gel melts into a skin-conditioning oil.
- Apply warm water to your face to transform the oil into a creamy milk emulsion.
- Rinse with warm water until skin is clean and pat dry.
The Neals Yard Remedies Frankincense Intense Cleansing Melt is £38 and contains 100ml of product. I like that this cleansing melt is packaged within a plastic tube, as it's so much easier than a jar or tub as you don't have to scoop product out.
You just squeeze out the perfect amount you need, and warm it up between your palms before smoothing it over the skin. It really does sound like a lovely cleanser, and the essential oils will make cleansing a nice therapeutic experience, which is even better.