The Natasha Denona Zendo Eyeshadow Palette has been revealed as being the latest launch from Natasha Denona. It’s an exciting launch, as it’s different to other launches.
Usually the brand launches a full size 15 pan palette first, and then follow-up months/years later with a ‘Mini’ version of the palette. However, with the Natasha Denona Zendo Eyeshadow Palette, it was actually the Natasha Denona Mini Zendo Palette which came first..
We’ve seen the outside of the palette first, and it’s a metallic bronze colour which looks very similar to their Bronze Palette. The colour story of the Mini Zendo is a mix of warm and cool tones, and it is the same for the brand new Midi Zendo too.
We know the palette is one of their ‘Midi’ palettes with fifteen shades, and will be on sale for $65 / £60, which is very exciting as their last two palettes were full size palettes like Circo Loco and Triochrome.
The Natasha Denona Zendo Eyeshadow Palette is a lot more colourful than I anticipated, but it’s still a super pretty nonetheless, and is a nice mix of neutrals with some colours thrown into the mix too.
“A warm & cool toned palette inspired by an ambiance where nature meets minimalist architecture – a mix of elements that conveys peacefulness & tranquility.
It features 15 NEW iconic ND pressed-pigment eyeshadows, including a range of brown & beige to pink & coral shades complemented with teal, mint & green hues. A perfect balance & color combination to create warm & cool everyday to bold & expressive looks.“
- MINDFUL – 374CP – medium cinnamon
- LUSTER – 375M – bronze gold
- BALANCE – 376CM – light medium caramel
- FLOW – 377M – medium silver blue teal
- MANTRA – 378CP – medium greenish teal
- AURA – 379DC – medium golden orange red
- VIGOR – 380CM – medium muted red coral
- RELIEF – 381CM – light medium pink coral
- EQUILIBRIUM – 382M – medium dark silver teal
- BREATH – 383CP – pastel mint
- SENSE – 384M – pink copper
- TRANQUIL – 385M – light warm rose
- CALM – 386CP – pastel peach
- YAMA – 387DC – light peach bronze with green reflects
- ZEAL – 388CM – dark dusty army green
I’m not sure how I feel about the Natasha Denona Zendo Eyeshadow Palette. The swatches look very pretty, and the shades look so different to those in the palette shots.
I love Natasha Denona eyeshadows, so I’m intrigued to see genuine swatches, so we can see a true representation of the shades. Breath looks like a yellow in the palette shot, but in the swatches it looks more cream. If the shades look exactly like the swatches, I’d be very tempted, so it’s an intriguing one…