The Natasha Denona My Dream Collection is the newest collection for Natasha Denona Beauty. The launch was previewed prematurely back in July, when Natasha Denona Beauty ran a sponsored campaign on Instagram, which showed everyone the new collection, when it hadn’t even been announced yet.
Now, we have had the official announcement, and it looks like a beautiful collection. The inspiration behind this collection, is Natasha Denona herself, creating her ‘dream’ makeup collection, and there are five products in total within the collection.
What Is The Natasha Denona My Dream Collection?
“The wait is finally over! Meet MY DREAM EYESHADOW PALETTE from MY DREAM COLLECTION, a personal selection of my ultimate shades in one essential midi eyeshadow palette consisting of my all-time favorite eyeshadows, where I played with some new textures.“
The Natasha Denona My Dream Collection features five different products, all of which are personally chosen by Natasha, and she describes the collection as being her most personal project to date.
This new collection will launch on the 7th of September, so we don’t have long to wait, and the collection includes the following products;
- Natasha Denona My Dream Eyeshadow Palette – $69
- Natasha Denona My Dream Cheek Trio – $48
- Natasha Denona My Dream Lipstick – $27
- Natasha Denona I Need a Nude Lip Crayon – $24
- Natasha Denona My Dream Lipgloss – $27
The main item within the collection is the Natasha Denona My Dream Eyeshadow Palette, which is one of the brand’s ‘Midi’ palettes, featuring fifteen powder shadows. The palette is housed within nude colored packaging, with black paint splatters all over the lid.
The midi-sized My Dream Eyeshadow Palette brings together 15 of Natasha’s favorite eyeshadows in a captivating constellation of shades inspired by the elements of life that illuminate and intensify her creative vision.
Natasha Denona My Dream Collection Palette Swatches
The palette is described as featuring burgundy, brown, and coral mattes offset by bursts of neutral golden shimmer and high shine metallics.
- Blackest Black 439CM – Matte intense black
- Aspiration 440CM – Matte dark penny brown
- Serenity 114DC – Satin medium cool brown
- Carpe-diem 442CM – Matte medium dusty peach
- Babies 441M – Metallic light medium rosy nude
- Instinct 443CP – Cream powder matte medium fuchsia
- Thrill 444DCS – Sparkling metallic duo chrome golden nude with pink shift
- Unity 445CM – Matte medium light pink nude
- Risk 446M – Metallic medium maroon
- Invention 447DCS – Sparkling metallic duo chrome tangerine with bronze and golden sparks
- Vision 448MC – Multi chrome metallic, shifts of green, pink, nude & gold
- Edgy 449CP – Cream powder matte medium dark eggplant
- Spontaneous 450M – Metallic light pearl nude
- Nurture 451CM – Matte medium cool nude
- Familia 452CM – Matte medium caramel brown
Next, in the Natasha Denona My Dream Collection, is the Natasha Denona My Dream Cheek Trio Palette. This palette is described as being a sublime selection of blush and highlighters in Natasha’s very FIRST cheek trio.
These luxe, lightweight formulas boost your glow from subtle to stunning in three effortless steps. From flexible gel-cream formulas to lush, high-performance textures, each of these modern cheek essentials offers a cutting-edge approach to blushed, beaming skin.
Inside the My Dream Cheek Trio, there’s a shade of Natasha Denona Cream Blush, a shade of Natasha Denona Glow Cream Base, and a shade of Dream Glow Highlighter.
Natasha Denona My Dream Cheek Trio Swatches
- Cream Blush: Shade Natasha, Dusty Neutral Pink
- Glow Cream Base: Universal Neutral Nude
- Dream Glow Highlighter: Universal Neutral Champagne
As well as the eyeshadow palette, and cheek palette, there are three lip products within the Natasha Denona My Dream Collection too.
With there being a lipstick, a lip gloss and a lip liner, all in complementary shades for the perfect lip look. The lip products are;
- Natasha Denona I Need A Nude Lipstick in Natasha
- Natasha Denona I Need A Nude Lip Crayon in Natasha
- Natasha Denona My Dream Lip Gloss in Natasha
I absolutely love the look of the eyeshadow palette, and will 100% be purchasing that palette, as the Natasha Denona eyeshadow formula is one of my favorites.
Plus, the multichrome shade is stunning, and the palette looks like a cross between the brand’s Glam Palette and the Retro Palette, with the prettiest swatches!
Thank you so much, Snoopy Coupon for the beauty news.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!