The Natasha Denona Midi Retro Eyeshadow Palette has finally been officially revealed by the brand today, as being their latest palette.
This launch has to be one of the worst kept secrets in the beauty world, with photos of the palette circulating on social media for at least eight weeks, but as soon as I saw the initial photos, I knew I loved it, and now we’ve seen *real* photos, I love it even more.
“The continuation of the bestselling Mini Retro Eyeshadow Palette, now as a midi sized palette. Featuring 15 romantic burgundy and mauve shades combined with grey-browns, taupes, dusty roses, and vintage pinks. Perfect to create romantic retro-inspired looks. The Retro Eyeshadow Palette is the retro version of the cult favorite Glam Eyeshadow Palette.“
It’s such a beautiful palette, and I love the mix of the pinks and the khaki greens, but it’s strange, as the Natasha Denona Midi Retro Eyeshadow Palette doesn’t contain any greens whatsoever?
- Glitz – duo-chrome cool baby pink with a champagne shift
- Andy – Matte taupe lilac cream powder
- Jude – Metallic warm taupe
- Mod – matte off white with pink undertone
- Vivanne – Matte light pink nude cream powder
- Groove – matte medium dark warm maroon
- Opart – matte dark taupe cream powder
- Psychedelic – warm baby pink with multi color sparks topper
- Gogo – Matte medium warm rose cream powder
- Patty – Metallic medium nude rose copper
- Swing – metallic medium dark cool maroon
- Nude mauve – matte medium light neutral nude
- Rebellion – matte medium burgundy cream powder
- Helio – metallic taupe nude
- Amara – matte medium cool vintage rose wood
Don’t get me wrong, I love the look of every single shade inside the Natasha Denona Midi Retro Eyeshadow Palette, but I’m gutted there’s no greens, as the mix of pink and green was what made the Mini Retro palette so unique and popular.
I think the Natasha Denona Midi Retro Eyeshadow Palette is a great addition to the range, as they have the Glam Palette, which is cool toned, but they don’t have a pink or mauve themed palette, and I can’t wait to get my hands on this palette once it launches.
Thank you so much @snoopycoupon for the beauty news!
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!