It might be Christmas Day, but Natasha Denona has dropped a brand new launch! The Natasha Denona I Need A Nude Lip Crayon Collection has launched on the Natasha Denona website, and will be available from other Natasha Denona stockists very soon. Keep on reading to find out everything you need to know about this latest launch.
Natasha Denona I Need A Nude Lip Crayon Collection
“A highly pigmented, creamy matte lip pencil that defines lips, while providing a rich, silky, long-lasting and comfortable wear. Includes 5 of the best-selling I Need A Nude Lipstick shades and 3 NEW additions with pink & beige undertones to achieve a “Your Lips But Better” look.“
Described as being a new and innovative formula and packaging balances which offers a soft, easy, slip-on glide application with a matte finish to define lips.
The Natasha Denona I Need A Nude Lip Crayon Collection includes the following eight shades;
- NB1 Michelle – Light Neutral Beige
- NB2 Noa – Medium Neutral Beige
- NB3 Dana – Medium Cool Neutral Beige
- NB4 Naya – Dark Neutral Warm Beige
- NB5 Lala – Deep Neutral Brown
- NP1 Natasha – Light Neutral Pink
- NP2 Ilona – Medium Neutral Pink
- NP3 Julia – Medium-Dark Mauve
Each of the shades within the Natasha Denona I Need A Nude Lip Crayon Collection are $22 each, and they have metallic rose gold packaging, with a ring of colour towards the bottom of the pencil showing which shade is inside the pencil.
- Sharpenable plastic packaging, like that of a wooden pencil, for optimized precision with each use.
- Pure, instant matte color impact in a lightweight and flexible waterproof formula that doesn’t smudge or transfer.
- Rich and silky formula.
- Comfortable, long-wearing and non-fading pigment.
All eight shades of the Natasha Denona I Need A Nude Lip Crayon Collection are beautiful, and were much-needed shades within their lip product collection.
I really like the look of Natasha and Ilona and I’ll update this post as soon as they’re available at more stockists.