The Natasha Denona Glam Face Palettes have been announced today, as two new additions to the Natasha Denona palette collection. We’ve already seen the launch of the Mini Metropolis Palette and the Baby Glam Palette launch as part of the brand’s holiday collection, and now the Glam Palette vibes have been copied into two eye and cheek palettes.
“Debuting a brand new size of ND’s palettes, the do-it-all Glam Face Palette includes both eye & cheek essentials in universal neutral tones – with 5 ultra-pigmented eyeshadows in ND’s iconic, buttery smooth formulas and 2 highlighting shades featuring a brand new formula that uses Japanese technology to deliver an extreme glow.
This palette is perfect for traveling & for creating everyday looks on-
the-go. Designed with a luxurious, never-before-seen ND exclusive packaging, it comes in 2 different tones with lighter or darker shades to complement all skin tones.”
The Natasha Denona Glam Face Palettes is available in two different colour ways, with there being a “Light” palette and also a “Dark” palette, to cater for different skintones.
These palettes each contain a blusher, a highlighter and then five eyeshadows, making it a face and eye palette which is perfect for travel. The palette has a metallic finish to the outside, and the two cheek products have a secondary lid inside the palette, to protect them from the eyeshadow shades.
- Inner corner – sparkling metallic universal light nude
- Transition – matte light medium nude pink
- Crease – matte medium nude
- Outer corner – sparkling metallic medium rose gold nude
- Smoke – matte dark neutral brown
- Cream blush – matte neutral pink
- Star Glow – high shine light champagne
- Outer corner – sparkling metallic medium dark rosewood brown.
- Transition – matte medium warm brown.
- Smoke – matte deep neutral brown.
- Inner corner – sparkling metallic light medium warm taupe.
- Crease – matte medium dark mahogany.
- Cream blush – matte medium dusty coral.
- Star Glow – high shine medium champagne.
Both of the Natasha Denona Glam Face Palettes look very pretty, and I like that they’ve created a palette for lighter skintones, and deeper skintones, and whilst it’s not very holiday-like in appearance, they’re still lovely palettes and I’m tempted by the Light version.