If you're a fan of cream highlighters, the new Natasha Denona Face Glow Cream Shimmer could be perfect for you. Natasha Denona has sneak peeked the launch over the last week, and it's finally launched onto the Beautylish website. Beautylish is a US based beauty website, but they do ship to the UK, with free shipping on orders over $35 which is great, as most sites have a much higher threshold for free shipping. It is also available via Cult Beauty too.
Natasha Denona Face Glow Cream Shimmer
- Silky, creamy formula melts into skin on contact for a fresh, natural-looking glow that blends easily
- Finely milled pearls and sheer pigments create a lit-from-within effect with a smooth finish
- Lychee extract offers antioxidant and hydrating properties
The Natasha Denona Face Glow Cream Shimmer is available in three different shades:
- 01 Light – luminous peach for fair to light skin
- 02 Medium – luminous champagne for light to medium skin
- 03 Dark – sheer luminous bronze for medium to deep skin
The Natasha Denona Face Glow Cream Shimmer did used to exist within the Natasha Denona range, but it has been discontinued and reformulated with a major upgrade in the packaging. It used to have white plastic packaging, and was quite short and stubby. The new version looks so much more luxe, and suits the brand's vibe a lot better.
The new version has metallic gold casing, and it's now longer with a smaller head on the stick which will be much better for precise application, as the old version was quite thick. The three Natasha Denona Face Glow Cream Shimmer sticks are £36 each, and they contain 25ml of product. I think all three shades look very pretty, and the formula is talc free, paraben free, cruelty free and fragrance free too.